CheevoCraft’s level system adds eleven skills to train in and level in.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Taming[edit | edit source]
Tired of your wolves being pathetic? Well now it’s time for you to stop being such a pathetic beast handler and increase your skill in Taming. Taming increases by engaging in combat with your Tamed wolves. Levels of Taming will offer benefits to your wolves such as damage reduction versus explosions, fire, fall damage, and all incoming damage.
Mining[edit | edit source]
Mining increases depending on the materials you mine. Mining ores will give much more XP than just mining stone. How much XP depends entirely on the rarity of the ore. Diamond and Lapis give the highest XP. High skill levels give blocks the chance to drop double the normal items, get this high enough and it will be guaranteed.
Woodcutting[edit | edit source]
It’s finally time to show the tree huggers whose boss, cutting down trees is the only way to level this. Higher skill levels will allow double drops to happen, and if your skill is high enough it will be guaranteed.
Repair[edit | edit source]
Thousands of days of being obsessed with dwarven craftsmanship will finally pay off, gained by reforging old and battered equipment, this skill helps the player use fewer resources when repairing with an anvil. Anvils are constructed via 9 Iron Ingots in a crafting table (Iron Block). You use it by right clicking with the tool in hand and blocks of the tools type in your inventory.
Unarmed[edit | edit source]
Punching the hell out of monsters will gain you experience, but you shall not be rewarded from abusing farm animals. Really, where’s the fun in taking out your aggression on Pigs? With this skill players can actually make unarmed useful for combat, great for combat even. Get this high enough and you can disarm what other players are holding and drop it to the ground.
Archery[edit | edit source]
Shooting arrows was cool in vanilla minecraft... for about 5 minutes, this skill is looking to change that as archery will let your damage increase at higher levels, and you can eventually daze players providing a very beneficial pvp benefit. Higher levels of archery will let you retrieve arrows from corpses.
Herbalism[edit | edit source]
This one is for the harvest moon fans, picking herbs up (flowers, mushrooms) and harvesting crops will help raise this skill. Its benefits include double drops from farming and increasing the effectiveness of bread and stew.
Swords[edit | edit source]
This will give you even more reason to stab monsters between the eyes. Gaining skill in swords will help your swordsmanship of course, allowing you to perform a parry. Parries happen automatically and negate all damage. Higher skill levels will lead to parrying more often. High levels of Swords will let your gouge your enemies and bleed them to death.
Axes[edit | edit source]
Embrace your inner Viking with the axes skill. No longer are axes just for obsessively chopping down forests. With the axes skill, players will be able to do critical hits, instantly killing monsters and causing severe damage to players. As your skill increases, your chance to critically strike will too. At a certain skill level Axes damage will even be upgraded. What axe you use matters for the damage scaling, use a Diamond Axe for maximum damage.
Acrobatics[edit | edit source]
Finally the days of spraining your ankle have paid off; no longer will you look down a 100 meter drop with fear. With the acrobatics skill your ability to negate fall damage increases. And how do you negate fall damage? By rolling of course, a secret passed down through the ages. Tap into this mysterious 'rolling' ability by falling and training your body. If you're good enough you will never have to worry about fall damage again.
Commands List:[edit | edit source]
General Commands[edit | edit source]
- /mcmmo : Displays a description of level system
- /stats : View detailed information on your level stats
- /[skillname] : Displays information of the skill in game, useful for learning what something does without having to come back here and read about it.
- /a : Toggle admin chat or send admin chat messages
Party Commands[edit | edit source]
- /p : toggle party chat or supply additional arguments to send a message
- /party [party_name] : (creates a party with said name or attempts to join)
- /ptp : (teleport to another party member, 10m cooldown)
- /invite : (invite player to your party)
- /accept : (join a party you've been invited to)
- /party lock : (useable by party owner)
- /party unlock : (useable by party owner)
- /party password [password] : (useable by party owner, party must be locked)
- /party password : (useable by party owner, party must be locked, disables password)
- /party kick [player] : (useable by party owner, party must be locked.
- /party owner [player] : (useable by party owner, transfers ownership)
- /party [party] [password] : (useable by any, to join a password protected and locked party)
- /party ? : (extended help)
Parties[edit | edit source]
- The first person to join the party is the owner.
- Parties delete themselves if no members (online and offline) are in the party.