How To Unlock: Find 13 Standing Stones.
Tips[edit | edit source]
There are 13 “standing stones” in all, which allows your character to carry one blessing with them until they overwrite it at another stone. Simply walk up to them, activate them and they the effects of it will work for you.
Before I delve into the locations, it’s worth noting that I hadn’t visited all 13 when I got the achievement, so I assume it counted every time I revisted them. Regardless, the locations of the 13 are as follows:
- The Thief Stone – Stealth skills learnt 20% faster
- The Mage Stone – Magic skills learnt 20% faster
- The Warrior Stone – Combat skills learnt 20% faster Southwest of Riverwood, below a place called Anise’s Cabin. Shouldn’t miss them as you leave Helgen.
- The Ritual Stone – Once a day can reanimate nearby corpses to fight for them.
East of Whiterun slightly south of the river, between Whiterun and Valtheim Towers.
- The Atronach Stone – Larger pool of Magika and absorb spell damage, but recover it more slowly.
The best way to describe this is between Riften and Windhelm, in the marshland. It’s closer to Windhelm than Riften and just the otherside of the mountain range in between the two. It’s near the Eldergleam Sanctuary and the Darkwater Crossing (by the river) to the east of the two.
- The Shadow Stone – Once a day players can become invisible for an extended period.
South of Riften, in the small mountain in the middle before the big mountain range to the south.
- The Steed Stone – Can carry more and don’t suffer a movement penalty from armour.
On the tip of the highest mountain to the mountain, northwest of Solitude.
- The Lady Stone – Regenerate health and stamina more quickly.
In the lake to the west of Riverwood is a small island where you’ll find this stone.
- The Apprentice Stone – recover magicka more quickly, but are more susceptible to magika damage.
Just south of Solitude, on an island in the small water marshland, you’ll find this stone.
- The Tower Stone – Automatically open Expert or lower locks.
Smack bang in the middle of Winterhold and Dawnstar, up on a mountain.The Lover Stone – All skills improve faster. Directly east of Markarth, about one fifth of the way to Solitude.
- The Lord Stone – More resistant to magika and physical damage.
Southwest of Dawnstar in the mountain range, on the northern peak.
- The Serpent Stone - Use a ranged paralyzing poison on an opponent once a day.
Directly east of Winterhold and north of Windhelm. In the sea on a floating iceberg of sorts.